"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
My hero, Albert Einstein

I am also in the same way....

When C++ is your hammer, everything begins to look like a thumb.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
My hero, Albert Einstein

Good one...

"When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."Alexander Graham Bell

I believe in the forgiveness of sin and the redemption of ignorance.

All are not one kind...So behave yourself...

In Heaven all the interesting people are missing.
~~~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Don't Give Up!!!!!!

Just remember, when the road seems long and hard and continues to get longer and harder, that is a symptom of taking life for granted. Take a second to step back and imagine all the worst case scenarios and cherish what you have.

Sex is part of life!

"All the right things are not possible always...All the possible things are not right always..Be true to both your mind and heart, you will never in wrong!!"

There are four types of students:
A. Quick to grasp, but quick to forget--his gain is offset by his loss.
B. Slow to grasp, but slow at forgetting--his loss is offset by his gain.
C. Quick to grasp and slow at forgetting--this is a good portion.
D. Slow to grasp and quick at forgetting--this is a bad portion.

from Sayings of the Fathers.

The meek shall inherit the earth.

Does that mean:
"The rich shall lose their BMWs in the stock market."

Legendary words by Charlie Chaplin:
' Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, Life salutes you when you make others Happy.'

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Give thousand chances for your enemy to become your friend, But don't give single chance for your friend to become your enemy.....

I dream, therefore I become.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Mahatma Gandhi

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them.

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them.

I wish you would keep your political comments to yourself. Sarah Palin does have a lot more then hate in her rally speeches.

One of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, that once hate is gone then they will be forced to deal with pain.

Computers can be addictive!

There is no wrong time to do a right thing!!!!

Patriotism is the conviction that your country is superior to all others because you were born in it.
-.-.- George Bernard Shaw

There is no right time to do the wrong thing.

Thought for life time:::
The most time you will have to spend in your life is with yourself...So make yourself as interesting as possible....
Have A Great Day for all Daniweb Family Members...

The most time you will have to spend in your life is with yourself...So make yourself as interesting as possible....

Good one Shanti Chepuru!

Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right.

im tired of the negativity! life is hard but you have to make the most of it! and if you do it is the most rewarding thng

A child on a farm sees a plane fly by overhead and dreams of a far way place....
A traveler on the plane sees the farm and dreams of home....that life...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.