"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first. "

- Chanakya

"The biggest guru-mantra is: never share your secrets with anybody. It will destroy you. "

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death."

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

"Don't let go of your dreams. If you have determination and belief in your dreams, you will succeed in spite of your desire to let go."

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.

"Upon thy cheek I lay this zealous kiss, as seal to the indenture of my love"

William Shakespeare in King John, Act ii, Sc.1

The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions...

The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier...

Thank God IE is a browser, not a whole computer.

(Me, On a Pissed-Off Feb. 21, 2009)

"What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil".

----Friedrich Nietzsche

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.