>>Si. Es muy delicioso. Quiero ir a Nicaragua degustar la comida.
So Spanish and japanese are very good, I agree. But I don't know about Nicaraguan food and why you want to go there to taste it:-O
Looks very Spanish to me. Why not go for Belgian cuisine instead?:D

Marriage is more than JUST love (as the picture forms from many of the previous thoughts on the subject) (I say that as a veteran of over 43 years of marriage).

Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.

Literally: Unless an idiot dies, he won't be cured. .
Meaning: Only death will cure a fool. / You can't fix stupid.

"Impossible itself says I'm possible."
" Where there is a will there is way"
These are my favourite quote for the day.

>>Si. Es muy delicioso. Quiero ir a Nicaragua degustar la comida.
So Spanish and japanese are very good, I agree. But I don't know about Nicaraguan food and why you want to go there to taste it:-O
Looks very Spanish to me. Why not go for Belgian cuisine instead?:D

I'm a little late replying, but. . it is cheap and supposedly delicious. And Nicaragua is part of Latin America. When I said "Spanish food" that is what I meant, I didn't mean Spain necessarily.

Oh, and another thought: You know you've been on daniweb for too long when you're looking for new threads you haven't replied to yet and there aren't any left. :(

"If you ain't first, you're last"
"Shake and Bake!"

-sorry, just watched Talladega Nights...

"Shake sphere game us to be or not to be ", computer gave us 0xFF"

--------------------
2B|~2B = 0xFF
--------------------

"If a relationship is to evolve, it must go through a series of endings." ---- Lisa Moriyam

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever." Rabindranath Tagore

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage.

I dont have any thoughts these days because i am giving papers and you can understand feeling of students when he is appearing in papers.

I dont have any thoughts these days because i am giving papers and you can understand feeling of students when he is appearing in papers.

You could wear one of those soccer uniforms you are spamming for.

You will never find time for anything. If you want the time, you must make it.

Edited by Shanti C: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.