"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
-- Winnie the Pooh

To take risks is to provoke fear. But to take risks is to be most alive. We are most alive when we are taking risks, being bold and visiting the unknown spaces of our lives. Big risks, big life. Small risks, small life.

Edited by kalpeshvaja: n/a

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death” by: Albert Einstein

I like to add a new part and modify that as follows.
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today and our past

One man cried when He had no shoes, But he stopped crying when He saw a man without legs. Life is full of Blessings, Always try to understand it...

The next time you turn on your air conditioner remember that you are producing more heat in order to simply pump the heat from inside to the outside--fear not, it will get back to you later.

You cannot give what you don't have. Want to make something better? Become a better you!

1 girl 1 smile
1 smile 1 meet
1 meeting 1 purpose
1 purpose 1 love
1 love 1 marriage
1 marriage --
111111 problems

so avoid the first " 1 "

1 smile 1 meet
1 meeting 1 purpose
1 purpose 1 love
1 love 1 marriage
1 marriage --
111111 problems for That Girl !!!
so avoid the first smile.

Insist on Your Self, Never Imitate, Every Great Man is Unique.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Edited by Shanti C: Typed incorrectly.

The best things in life are free--you have to recognize them when they stare you in the face!

i agree. for what will happen in the future is a result of today's work. pretty much correct.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.