Without food for my body, I have limited food for your soul.

(brb,getting some grub and knocking some more tots, I mean thoughts, out of the day; just for the record:)

If you can't handle "many of my thoughts" Then you have to limit yourself and space the time while reading them, for it is not my problem, it is yours.

Disapprove against these words and you will lose part of yourself's parts in the process, due to this sentence being fool of grammar errors.

Do not forget to share a few distractions here and there, for a change in the heart beat is quite needed to keep the balance of a soul.

Being pretty and fugged up is not the same as being pretty fugged up for someone pretty and fugged up, or is it all just fugged up in a pretty way?

An idea from someone cold is an idea that contains no warmth and as a human, warmth is my favorite colour.

Is it worth to keep someone else's sufferings close to your heart or is it better to relieve others of the sufferings that are close to their hearts?

With a world in my totful, I mean thoughtful, conversation and without any words said, I stand down tired and speechless.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.