Ubisoft To (my.cool.little.email)@live.com: The Morglins are invading! Only you can stop them with your fingers of fire!

LMAOOO as running away from my fiery keyboard, to get a Bud-Light and put that fire out. xD

I wonder what this recent bear was thinking?

.world.news: Bear that fell from tree dies after being hit by car bear_diving

Honor, Courage and Commitment are the values that guide us - Semper Fidelis is the commitment that bonds us.(www.marines.com/history-heritage/principles - values)

Honor values and you honor yourself. Show courage and you are beyond the principles of courageous. Commit to never being uncommitted and you will have a commitment within what bonds .us together, our history.

To not hold up everyone else in their line, moving forward is one must do, even if just one step at a time.

Edited by codeorder

My thoughts are for everyone that can disassemble them and move forward without looking in any direction, other than...

Evolve with time, don't wait for time to evolve; especially since time has Nothing to do with Evolution.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.