.note to God: You lost the day I was born, for without .Me, you don't exist and as "another" note, no reason, "God", .Me = Life.

Strap a brocolli to the side of your bed and dream about The Land of the Forgotten Pumpkins.

If I were not a kid with an imagination, I would not be eating all of my veggies, even asleep.

Sir! How do you honorably address someone that is as a God, though not God, and you currently disagree with the teachings of God?

.note to God: Even after 10 years, I'm still in hell. Have you "yet" found a reason to keep .Me there, or ".Not yet"? Hope this helps. :)

Edited by codeorder

Without a new system for the world's garlic, garlic becomes useless since our immunity has gained strength.

Q.

Where does someone come up with something great if there is no where to search for greatness?

A. History, thus start writing your point of view on IT tomorrow.

Edited by codeorder

If you only have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail!

Votes + Comments
If you only have a nail, then you have a problem.

From the year of Judgement Day, you, the world, have an adult's freedom in time before you meet outsiders, someone as .Me.

A child of a God is no God without living their childhood away from heaven and without their heavenly gifts, a child will,...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.