If I were someone with an imagination, I would not use it to step on little kids' nuts; I would hand them a nutcracker.

In life, there are really only two types of people: Either you are an a-hole or you are not! All else is moot!

Votes + Comments
.interesting. :), brb, got to google.define "moot".

Using the keys from the legend to the map of your heart, I follow a hallway full of closed doors, and unlock only the walk.

Every week a random day passes away and reincarnates it's self; and every second, our life passes away from the week, towards reincarnation.

If you only had a pencil to write with, then you only write with a pencil. If you had a pen and no ink, then...

Today, I decided to poison my imaginary friends. It worked wonderfully until I realized that one of the bodies wasn't imaginary.
-DMS3

Edited by DeanMSands3

In the Book of Life there is an Apple of Eden and in the Apple of Eden, dwells an assasin; universally reborned to be eternally mine.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.