So learn that you may full and faultless learning gain,
Then in obedience meet to lessons learnt remain.
-- thiruvalluvar
Meaning :
Let a man learn thoroughly whatever he may learn, and let his conduct be worthy of his learning.

As .Me for need of an answer already answered, breaking the neck of an eternal God, only leads them to realization of "I am The Father".

What a broke.neck God cannot see thru my eyes, is what a broke.neck God cannot realize, if God was someone as .Me.

Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
-Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

What you can't see thru .My eyes for .Me, you doubt God, and as a Earthborn Christian, .Me, I do not need a doubtful God, for it destroys the universal.faith.

Edited by codeorder

It is Not a part of humanity to remember such beauty as life, it is only a small part of life to remember the beauty for .Me.

What if the universe is actually round, constantly spinning, and the world is just rolling down one of it's sides?

Since even the smallest bacteria that can cause a disease, is life, then would not curing a disease go against everything that someone as .Me lives for?

It's a good thing that this thread isn't entitled "Coherent Thoughts of the Day".

Votes + Comments
a.google.defined:coherent Returned "yum":)

I'd say it takes determination rather than love, Codeorder you sould have been a philosopher, my thoughts are 'It's too early to be getting up', 'i hate traffic' and i wonder what's for dinner'.

I'd say it takes determination rather than love, Codeorder you sould have been a philosopher, my thoughts are 'It's too early to be getting up', 'i hate traffic' and i wonder what's for dinner'.

Determination seems reasonable; I was just thinking more on the beat of someone's heart.
.regarding philosopy and morning.woods/thoughts, my previously posted thought of "It took you 2000 years to get here and it only took .Me 33 years", took over and .Cleared the..., though good to "somewhat" pinpoint a reason for .My Constant tot.ful posting. :)

What does someone do when their tots run away? Say it was a typo and it should have been something more thought about?

Since a day that does not exist in .ae is just around the corner, the day of rest, I need to progress with my notes of 1 + 1, and destroy the world's advertising.firewall today.

Edited by codeorder

The only String that held this bond till now, is none other than "the" only respectable String.Man in .My life, God himself.

Prior to recent posts of "DIE GOD DIE!", an apology is currently denied from the worm of the atom's apple, since homeless is the eternal.thy.

Injecting the world with the poison of a worm, even a world if it had a firewall, would crumble to the sea.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.