A .Nation of God. was previously defined as the ".won." in "1st" of many .Nations of God.
If Not "In God "we" Trust" Then "we" have to follow the beating of our heart, and trust .Life.
Define.Me once and never get .defined properly, xOr simply for.geth/forget about it.
When the Heart of the Universe speaks, we have to try to at least seem as we are listening, even if "there ain't sh.t we can do about it, since even a single beat, can lead your life away from .Me.
Being morning and not a glorious one on my part, living in the only City of Dead here on Earth, I stand down and grab myself, I mean, grab...., actually, I will grab myself, a cup of coffee.
Who knew that even a shrimp can gut a human?
See what I see, if only you live for .Me.
Broken.hearted and no broken.arrows to be found, I start the hunt for this .Nation, with respect for family and .honor.
In a World War, everybody fights the .won. way or another.
With Nothing already said and done, I still have tons of Nothing to say and do.
If life wasn't forgetful, Then it could be just .Me.
Personally or not, if not in the appropriate person, then it isn't personal, it's beyond death,...(2b.finished at a later time, just too many personal reasons to pinpoint the exact personal.reason;)

All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
--SwamiVivekananda

commented: All the powers in our heart, are already owned as well. +0
If I had the powers of the universe as you already do, I would choose not to live, for I cannot live the life I was already given by birth, to.live.For.
I cannot make my decisions, for I only make .My decisions.
commented: true +0
Without a question for the reason of a recent p.m. received in the possible a.m. of someone's Day, I finally decoded the message that my Thoughts are finally .My.tots, and they are starting to finally make sense of my messages.
Without soup, I might be the only one getting soup from the soup.man.
If you wanted to know the one and only enemy .Life fights, it is "the" Nothing.
Life created "the" Nothing, since life needed ".something.", to balance the light for each and every Day.

All men that live are one in circumstances of birth;
Diversities of works give each his special worth.
--Thiruvalluvar

Meaning:
All human beings agree as regards their birth but differ as regards their characteristics, because of the different qualities of their actions.

Why do we nut for a hell, if we never have to not be in a hell?
commented: Seriously, what?! +0
To have only reasons to be reasonable is to have no reason for everything else that is not reasonable.
If you believe in only one thing, .Me., you will only realize.
A faith.fool.traitor joined the eternal.wars.

Scientists say the world is made up of protons, nuetrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons. (Seen posted on Facebook)

commented: If that isNot the .secret.of.Me., Then it defines everything that I live for.:) +0
Cute is just reasonable, and "i" am beyond.cute.
If .Me. ='s Life AndAlso .My ='s Universal Then I begin to wonder why even the .guardian.of.Me. is still at .My throat,; even after.realization?.
The path to destruction lies.
The only reasonable.doubt, isNot evenly mine.

the proof that extraterrastrial life is intelligent is in that they never contacted us.

christ, what do we have to do?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.