Hi Everyone,

I am an IT professional specializing in installation and support of SAP Software for large corporations. I know just enough about PC, Networking and Security to be dangerous, but I can not roll around in the nuts and bolts of that stuff.

I am a very frustrated Microsoft OS user from the beginning. It seems that any non straight-forward problem reported to Microsoft does not get resolved - oh - help us all!

I'm hoping that by joining this community I will get an answer to a problem that is driving me crazy (or crazier as my friends say), but more importantly I am hoping to learn more in areas where I have limited knowledge. I have been known to actually duplicate a problem so that I can apply the resolution and learn from it.

BTW - I am an AVID golfer as you can see from my screen name (if u can decifer it :>)..

Jody

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb Jody!

Welcome!

Never getting a bogey in golf would be quite nice lol. Birdies and eagles all the way.

Welcome to DaniWeb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.