Hello

can anyone give me an idea of a project that I can do on C++

Please can you support your advice with something that i can read about it?
its ok if not.

Thanks, thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

What have you learned so far?

the basics in c++ i did solitiare game and tic tac toe game so far

Thanx for ur reply.

Maybe a cash register routine from start to finish. May sound boring but it's only a suggestion.

A random number guessing game...or a program that can allow you to tell the distance between two major cities in the world?

Implement a simple Turing machine.

Try to implement some difficult algorithm, pick something like image processing, etc, also check sourceforge.net however do not copy and submit it as your project assignment.

thanks for your advice. i think its realy helpful

If you are interested in game programming learn OpenGL. If you already know it, try making games like bingo, reversi/othello, go...

Snake game is a good project to start.

I forgot to put this inside quotes.

If you are interested in game programming learn OpenGL. If you already know it, try making games like bingo, reversi/othello, go...

Apart from games, you can make many management systems like attendance management system, employee management system, library management system etc.

thanks you all for the reply to my project idea.
made up my mind now what to do.
THANKS.

thanks you all for the reply to my project idea.
made up my mind now what to do.
THANKS.

Then mark it as solved. Use the link that appears at the end of the last post in this thread.

Yeah, and tell us what you decided to do... :-/ :)

He talked to me about it. He has decided to write a program for 'Go'.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.