Hi well ive got school project and well found this site looks like real deal not like the fake ones ive registered 2 and this site can really help?...

Well ive done most of my programmeing just cant figure the search code i cant get.....

I need to say type in keyword in the edit...then when i press a button it searches the keyword list(Database imported from acces onto DBgrid) wich is in dbgrid the files are.

basicly to type word in and when press search display everything that is beside that keyword?..

can anyone help me out? or just give me snippets that will help alot thanx..

and glad to be here :) Looks like awesome place

Hi well ive got school project and well found this site looks like real deal not like the fake ones ive registered 2 and this site can really help?...

Well ive done most of my programmeing just cant figure the search code i cant get.....

I need to say type in keyword in the edit...then when i press a button it searches the keyword list(Database imported from acces onto DBgrid) wich is in dbgrid the files are.

basicly to type word in and when press search display everything that is beside that keyword?..

can anyone help me out? or just give me snippets that will help alot thanx..

and glad to be here :) Looks like awesome place

Petez, I am guessing that English is not your first language. I am not sure which other forums you posted to. However, it is possible that - as with this forum - you have not got a response because your question does not make any sense. Try again, provide an explanation that is both clear and concise - I am sure someone will help out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.