hello guyz,,i just want to ask if you know a site that have a free ebook that would explain best the data structures..we have a problem to code..and it is about queues,,and sorting,,and i hope to find a best ebook that will explain best about the sorting and the queues,,,thanks ahead guyz,,,,

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hello guyz,,i just want to ask if you know a site that have a free ebook that would explain best the data structures..we have a problem to code..and it is about queues,,and sorting,,and i hope to find a best ebook that will explain best about the sorting and the queues,,,thanks ahead guyz,,,,

Read the stickies at the top of this forum, it will keep you busy for quite a while; and yes, like Ezzaral said, putting in a bit more effort would be beneficial for you as well as us.

Since two of the forum's senior guys have already posted onto this (one a mod and the other a featured poster) there's no need for me to do this but since I feel that one point escaped both of theirs attention I would like to comment on that. Did I see you asking for free ebooks ? Well as it happens there are some of the authors that I know of who offer some of their books for free on the net, like Bruce Eckel, Elliote Rusty Harold etc and there might be many more, don't expect everything to be free of cost. The author who's book you are so wanting to read put in months and months of hardwork researching on the subject so that readers shouldn't get incorrect information. There were several reviewers at the publishers who went over and over again filtering the material so that you not only get correct information you only get what you need to and none of the extra stuff. There might be authors who might be writing as an extended activity, but I believe for many of them thats the sole way of earning bread. So give the author whose collected information you want so desparately to access some credit for his work (and the men at the publishers too), and BUY the book !!!

Also I remember you being told many times to drop your habit of those irritating commas that you use while posting and not use chat speak like stuff. Give some attention to that, or do you want a free ebook on "dropping IM speak and writing proper english" too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.