You can download most popular and new IT ebooks (team lib ebook,java ebook,.net ebook,C# ebook,linux
ebook,jsp,c++,vb.net,etc.)

FTP serverIp: www.itebooks.net
userName:test_itebooks
passwd:bestitebooks
port:2121
Download speed is 5k/s,Max user is 40.
To obtain a more fast download account,please visit Web site www.itebooks.net for detail.
Just one month for free,Enjoy!
ITeBooks Web site has many free download ebooks(most from team lib).online eBooks and ebook site

link,please do visit it.

Contact Us:itebooks01@yahoo.com

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Not a bad resource, but a lot of the books are outdated. While browsing, I did not find anything new or "most popular" as you put it. Just my opinion. I'll let the users here decide. It's still a good resource so I'll let your plug stay.

I couldn't find anything useful either. I spent almost half hour looking for a C# book, but couldn't find anything. There is a place (Website Promotion) on this site, if you want to advertise.

Just a thought

Member Avatar for TKSS

two words...they stink.

I could find better books in a West Virginia Flea Market.

nothing .. very outdated..

There is a place (Website Promotion) on this site, if you want to advertise.

The Web Site Promotion section shows you how to promote. It's for strategies. There's also a section underneath if you want to get your web site critiqued. It is NOT for shameless plugs, which some people think it is. ;)

All popular ebooks are in :http://www.itebooks.net/category-index.jsp

You claimed your site had free books, yet your popular books are not free. Please be a little more informative next time rather than baiting users to your site. No one likes a spammer. It's obvious you just registered here to plug, but the least you can do is act humane.

yes,online ebooks it outdated,but the ebooks at ftp site NOT outdated

How do we get to your FTP server? I did not see instructions for access.

the free ones are outdate by many years and the new ones are charged unkewl... yet a great looking website..

the free ones are outdate by many years and the new ones are charged unkewl... yet a great looking website..

They're still useful though. Like for doing school projects and stuff. Not for anything recent though.

whaaa whaaa whaaaaaaaa

Me not likey, me want free eBook. Me want learn for free. Me likey free. Me likey new and free.

found this link at itebooks site.. nice ebook download,kinda old but for basic learning i think it just great,link is http://docs.rinet.ru/ or i found great site with tons of NEW Ebook for everyone who wants it juz email me : curlyjoe_bug at yahoo dot com. :)

Greetz

curlyjoe
:cheesy:

Me not likey, me want free eBook. Me want learn for free. Me likey free. Me likey new and free.

All popular ebooks are in :http://www.itebooks.net/category-index.jsp
yes,online ebooks it outdated,but the ebooks at ftp site NOT outdated

I followed this link and i get this:

Not Found

The requested URL /category-index.jsp was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Nice, NOT!!! :(

I followed this link and i get this:
Nice, NOT!!! :(

if some one ever wants some free ebook juz send me email to curlyjoe_bug@yahoo.com with the topic u want like apache,office,etc..
:cheesy:

disappear or gone with the wind
all in all, I cant browse it at all.....

sigh. Did you even bother to check the dates on this thread before posting your rantings?
You're 4 YEARS late, kiddo.

yea.. thats an old stuff :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.