Hi i m developing a payroll and attendance project in C# with MS SQL server 2005. currently i am facing a problem with one of my class. i can not understand the problem. now i would like to send my full code and database by email to anyone of your who wishes to solve the problem. if anyone interested plz send me the email address.

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You dont need to send any one your full project just post the code where u find some error. I am sure all daniweb members will help u.

check your msg

You dont need to send any one your full project just post the code where u find some error. I am sure all daniweb members will help u.

thanx for your suggestion. the line where it is shown problem i have checked there is no error. it's somewhere else in my project. so what to do. thanks again

check your msg

checked that but could not find the problem

Really, it's not a horrible thing to post your code here, just take whatever error you're receiving and type it here (an error message with no code is better than no error message and no code) and if possible paste any relevant code segments that are even remotely related to the error in question encased in the [ code] blocks.

This gives others who are trying to help you more information to work with and a better chance of pinpointing your issue.

Stating that you are "facing a problem with one of your class" doesn't really give anyone any information to solve the problem and asking them to email you outside of the forum goes against the rules which state that things should be kept "on the site."

So don't be afraid to toss large code chunks at us as long as you also toss the error message(s) you're receiving along with them so people can actually help you out :) It's not like others haven't thrown page long code snippets at DaniWeb before.

You can also attach your project in a zip file by clicking Use Advanced Editor and then the paperclip "attachments" button and adding the file. Then anyone can view your code and attempt to help you.
This is a community site, where we all work together to solve problems and learn.
Also, by posting the problem in the thread, anyone else who happens across this thread with the same problem can benefit from the answers you receive.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.