RogerInHawaii 0 Newbie Poster

I've got a webBrowser control. I've added an event handler for the GotFocus event and it works just fine.

Well, not quite. I used the control to browse around on the Internet, and the GotFocus event triggers each and every time that I change from the webBrowser to some other control on my application and then back to the webBrowser. EXCEPT when I'm looking at the GOOGLE website. In that situation there is no GotFocus event triggered!! Holy cow! Is that possible? Can a web site somehow override how the webBrowser control works? I would think that when you click on the webBrowser control it is THAT control that first gets the click (and should trigger the GotFocus event) and only subsequently does it get passed to anything that might actually be happening with the web page HTML, etc. that's displayed.

I took a look at the source of the main Google page and it's got tons of click processing code.

I could use some suggestions as to how to detect the GotFocus for the webBrowser control IN SPITE of what web site might currently be shown in it.

This has me totally baffled.