Zulu123 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

I currently have two separate listboxes, one displaying a list of different leagues (With sponsors/prizes etc to do with leagues), & another listbox displaying a list of all the teams (So Team name, team nickname, team league etc..).

Both sets of data have been inputted via a Streamreader, I have created two classes, one for leagues, one for teams along with the getters & setters.

What i am trying to do is, when a League is clicked in the League listbox (Let's call this listbox1), the teams listbox (Listbox2) should produce the teams which are in that specific league.

As listbox2 contains a list of every team, from a range of leagues, I was wondering how you would filter the teams out so only the ones in that particular league will display in Listbox2.

My classes have different variable names for the league (Class League has League_Name, whereas Class Team has Team_League), if that is relevant at all..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.