Heya guys, i've been learning python for few weeks now and it's one of the best decisions i have made in my life so far..it's quite an interesting language and very helpful for beginners, i must say..now i tried to do some tickling with django and somehow managed to install it well..When i started to create a project using this info: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/intro/tutorial01/

i've hit a wall..Here in this info, while activating the models i tried to do the same as advised but this error always pops in my command prompt everytime i enter the instructed code..(error:) AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'IntegersField'

can anybody help me with this..I'm running windows 7x64bit on intel dual corei5(2ndgen)...also i have python 2.7 installed with the latest version of django..

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

It looks like you are trying to access a member of a class that is not declared or instantiated in instances of that class. You need to look at the "module" components and class/structure definitions.

Thanks, i solved it...it was just a spelling mistake!!!

It should be IntegerField my friend

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.