Hello! I'm new to the the forum and to programming in general, so after learning how to make variables, if statements and loops (badly) I decided I was tired of so much learning and had to make some sort of program or game :) . Tic-Tac-Toe jumped to mind and I started my perhaps over-ambitious little program.
After a couple of days of wrestling with my poor Mac the program is ready.
It may have bugs and I am sincerely sorry for the lack of legibility of the code, the insufficient use of functions, leading to copy-pasting lots of the code and overall poorness of the code. :(
When I began making the game I didn't understand most of the problems I would be facing so I kinda just went with the flow and solved problems as they appeared always using the probably most brute-force and idiotic way there is.
So, without further delay here it is.
Comments and Critiques are highly welcome!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I don't think you want to hear my critique. You won't like it.

But if I was...I'd say try to properly format your code and eliminate any redundancy for starters

That's what happens when you jump the gun and dive right into the middle of a program. Its sort of like trying to fly a 747 jet airplain after about 4 hours flying time in a Cessna twin engine prop. You might learn to fly it after crash landing several times.

Critiques are always welcome! :P I'll try to clear most redundancy and I'll see what I can do about the formating.
Ancient Dragon, I think you're spot on, I won't make that mistake again. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.