hy!
i am designing game in JAVA as my university project, i want to make myself unique by doing something different ---soo i though of making iphone game that runs java...I designed the iphone app, which is just a icon and few other things...when u click nothing happens but i want to attach my java game to that app is their any why...
SSo when i open iphone app it should run my java game..ByDway i am using BlueJ as a java programming software(IED)... yes iphone app uses objective c but is their way that u can combine 2 object oriented programming language.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

you can't do this unless your app has a function to run java. then you could try getting a java function for your own program. I recommend you to don't do that because the iphone doesn't support Java. it would run very slow.

There is no JVM for iPhone so no chance (read this)

cooll soo is it possible 2 provide any ideas that i can use to make myself a bit unique....our task is 2 make game any game using blueJ as IED
thxx

sorry i never new slangs was not allowed...will make sure next time my english be formal

Why don't you visit Android Market or Apple Store for games ideas. There is plenty of them and some of they could get some makeover

okk!! then can i design Andriod game using java ---i already have range of ideas regarding games but i dont just want to make game using BlueJ i want some thing different like game for mobile devises

Dude ! ! !

BlueJ is just IDE, a tool that helps you with coding just like IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans or other available IDE

ohh my bad--thats true "peter budo" soo can i design Andriod game using java

Yes, since Android API is based around Java, and no as you better do some configs with XML as this can reduce Java code base for lot of stuff

in order to make Andriod game do i have to use specific IED for example in order to make iphone app you have to use XCode so is it fine if i use BlueJ as IED??? && is their any rules that i have to follow in order to make game for Andriod. I lent how to make games in iphone using iTune so is their any videos or anything that i can use to learn about Andiod app because i want to add features like touch screen and so on.

in order to make Andriod game do i have to use specific IED for example in order to make iphone app you have to use XCode so is it fine if i use BlueJ as IED???
>>Little bit of search from your side wouldn't hurt. Do not expect to be spoon-fed basic stuff that can be found easily on internet. That is just lame.
Quick search and it is clear that you can build Android application with BlueJ, but you will face difficulties with project folder structure and you will need to do manual build because BlueJ is not friend with Ant. Best approach use IntelliJ or Eclipse.

is their any rules that i have to follow in order to make game for Andriod
>> Be my guest and happy reading Beginning Android Games of course you should start with something like Beginning Android 3

I lent how to make games in iphone using iTune so is their any videos or anything that i can use to learn about Andiod app because i want to add features like touch screen and so on.
>> I'm sure there plenty of videos, but I do not care as their hopeless, noting can beat well written book or good tutorial and most importantly hours of coding, trying, failing and sometimes succeeding.

Thanks for that peter budo.....:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.