Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hi

I can't seem to login 10 minutes ago and now I can't post stuff on the editor? Are you doing Maintenance now? It's close to 5pm.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

No, I'm not, and I haven't all day. Are you now able to log in? In what way can you not use the editor? Try clearing your browser cache.

On second thought, I did switch to using the latest version of jQuery not that long ago, but that shouldn't have affected anything at all.

I didn't have a login problem, but i did have an issue logging in with my iPad... i had to log in a few times for it to log me in (no, i didn't get the password wrong)...

There is no problem now for me! :)

(\/)
( '.')
c('')('')

@Dani

On second thought, I did switch to using the latest version of jQuery not that long ago, but that shouldn't have affected anything at all.

I'm login now. I attached a picture. I used Chrome & Firefox. I haven't test the editor yet.

dani2

I just test the editor and it looks like this:

@Dani

I test out the editor on Chrome & Firefox and it didn't work either. It looks like this:

dani2

I don't really think JQuery can affect like this?

Are you sure you've cleared your browser cache?

Hmm ... looks like it was the latest version of jQuery after all. Odd.

@Dani

Are you sure you've cleared your browser cache?

Yes, I did. I guess you fixed it?

@Dani

Yes, it's fixed. Thanks Dani!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.