Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

Who is better Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias. My vote goes to..you know

I dislike them both .. :x

i think there are only two fair polls for RICKY MARTIN.....those 45632 couldn't ever imagine.

I dislike them both .. :x

ditto

Wombats..hmm...think I have heard this word somewhere.

Ah its related to Mr. DMR, coz he is the one spreading new about wombats and something about the underbush.

Hehe looks like either there is some bug or one of the moderators have made the poll more interesting. :D

While we are all here voting for the wombats and enjoying ourselves, the OP must be banging his head thinking how come a option he never introduced has got 100% support ;)

While we are all here voting for the wombats and enjoying ourselves, the OP must be banging his head thinking how come a option he never introduced has got 100% support ;)

EXACTLY:mad::twisted:

whatever its not a fair game at all..

Another wombat here. Actually that is the only option. I hate them both.
One is gay. The other is better looking than I am. Well... both of them are.

Haha, good one DMR! The moment I saw that poll option, I was convinced he had to be messing around with it... no one else likes wombats as much as him. :D

I didn't know that moderators have the power to add infinite amounts of votes to a poll option...

In any case I like wombats better anyway, sorry. :twisted:

I hate them both.
One is gay.

That's mean; not so much to the artist on the Poll, but to the poster. :eek:

I wonder who altered the Poll. :rolleyes:

So, I see these combined actions are the responsibilities of DaniWeb Mods? Nice. :confused:

** And I guess "Wombats" is the default thread-derailer? I see this reference much-to-much-- but it leads nowhere.

That's mean; not so much to the artist on the Poll, but to the poster. :eek:

I wonder who altered the Poll. :rolleyes:

So, I see these combined actions are the responsibilities of DaniWeb Mods? Nice. :confused:

Agreed and have asked DMR to please stop doing this as it violates our moderation policies.

No offence, but I'm not a fan of either.

greed and have asked DMR to please stop doing this as it violates our moderation policies.

:rolleyes: :sad:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.