Je m'appelle Slicky, je suis de Belgique et j'ai 56 ans, je suis pré-retraité et mes passions sont l'informatique et les motos
je suis tombé par hasard sur ce site et ma foi je me suis dit pourquoi ne pas m'inscrire car j'aime les échanges divers et les différentes cultures donc me voici

I'm sorry I don't speak english (only french) but I understand when I read it...

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I'm sorry I don't speak english (only french) but I understand when I read it...

Well you did OK there... :)

Welcome to DaniWeb.

Bonjour Slicky

Bienvenue à Daniweb.

Ma Français c'est mal, mais je comprends un peu.

Bonjour. Je m'appelle Lu. J'ai 50 ans. Je suis nouveau de cette "site" aussi. Je suis Americaine. Je ne connais pas le vocabulaire pour les sujet d'information technologie. Mais...from one Newbie to another Welcome!

umm.. Welcome to Daniweb ! :-/

That is true. I'm glad I'm not in the idiot catagory just yet.

>I'm sorry I don't speak english (only french) but I understand when I read it...
This is a good chance to practice. If you can read English, you should be able to write passable English as well. We won't hold it against you if your written English isn't perfect, but we do encourage posts in English so that the majority of our members aren't left out of the conversation for lack of ability in your native language.

It may sound mean, but you need to conform to the community, not the other way around.

Nice of you to join us!

@_@ Welcome! @_@

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb :)

If you were typing in German, i would be able to just about understand it, French is a bit beyond me :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.