One bum to his bum love on the park bench:
"Your kisses are sweeter than wine, but without the paper bag."

A CPA:
"I am irrationally exuberant for you in the third quarter of my fiscal life, with rising indicators."

A car buff:
"My love for you runs hotter than a ‘74 Nova with a V-8 engine and a busted water pump."

hmm, under current sexual harassment regulations he'd have lost his job...

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Couldn't care less.

Aw, don't be like that. I'm sure you'll find someone.

Sorry about not returning your last private mail btw, I got a bit creeped out when you asked what my real name was. :P I know you're probably nothing like that, but off the forums I attract some weird girls... LOL

Really sorrie.

Couldn't care less.

I always saw you as a romantic at heart!

>> Aw, don't be like that. I'm sure you'll find someone.
Wait... iamthewee... being ... nice!? What?!

commented: Wait... iamthwee... being ... nice!? What?! ;-) +20

hmm, under current sexual harassment regulations he'd have lost his job...

Not if your name's Michael Scott. :P

Romantic?
No I am not.

I hate that word .. -_-

commented: People generally hate something, because they have had bad experiences in the past. Don't be one of those people. You're better than that :P +13
commented: This rep is irrelevant for this post. I am just returning your rep. Btw, He didn't say 'I didn't see the extra 0 in my post!'.. He said I didn't see the extra zero! :P lol.. Why did you slap me anyway! +3

Aw, don't be like that. I'm sure you'll find someone.

Sorry about not returning your last private mail btw, I got a bit creeped out when you asked what my real name was. :P I know you're probably nothing like that, but off the forums I attract some weird girls... LOL

Really sorrie.

LOL ..
No comments :icon_mrgreen: ..

...I got a bit creeped out when you asked what my real name was.

haha.. who gives a damn? Quit being a scared little pris.. What are you afraid of? Being kidnapped or something? LOL.. I guarantee you don't have to worry about that.

commented: He is right. *hides* +4

> I guarantee you don't have to worry about that?

Thanks for caring. I can now see what Sturm sees in you ( Sorry the Dude told me to say it - *ducks and hides* ) :cool:

commented: LOL! +4

>> Romantic?
>> No I am not.
Nah. You are. Trust me.

>> I hate that word .. -_-
"Peace. Peace? I hate the word"

commented: OK boss =D +4
commented: What are you talking about mate? +0

> I guarantee you don't have to worry about that?

Thanks for caring. I can now see what Sturm sees in you ( Sorry the Dude told me to say it - *ducks and hides* ) :cool:

haha.. funny.. :-/

commented: Aww bless. +13

It's just asking what your name is man...nothing really to be afraid of.Not like it's you S.S.N or P.I.N.

I won't meet her as she has a lot of work :(

> I won't meet her as she has a lot of work

Would a girl turn down a date with Brad Pitt in Paris all expenses paid? Of course not, she'd probably quit her job just to be there. Girls MAKE THE TIME for guys they are interested in.

You must have F***ed up somewhere mate.

> It's just asking what your name is man

Seriously, it's no big deal LOL. I have a boring name anyway.

Merry Valentine's Day everyone.

A note to iamthwee:
You put your bra on backwards again dear!

commented: Note to yourself, God you painted yourself the wrong colour. -2

> You put your bra on backwards again dear!

Yeah, once I put it on backwards I couldn't take it off!

Why are bras so difficult to unhook? They should come with like a user manual or something. :cool:

commented: I don't understand why I would be surprised to see myself in the mirror. I do it everyday. But yeah, I will definitely be surprised to see you wearing a bra on backwards. +3

Practice makes perfect.

hehe.. true dat :)

commented: Hell yeah man. +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.