Hi, my name is Dee. I have a pop up problem on my laptop so joined to hopefully resolve it soon. I have used laptops for about 15 years and had lots of lessons so not a complete Geek. I am older than all those new members I have viewed today but then I don't see that as a problem. I am a golfer, writing a couple of books too. I am English, I live in Cyprus (Europe but some still say Middle East) and I am visiting friends in Florida for 3 months. I hope to spend 6 months here next year.
Well, that's it
Dee:)

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

welcome

Welcome Dee! Ancient Dragon is one of our older members, and if you search him you will find he has one of the best reputations on daniweb.

Welcome To Daniweb Dee... :)

Welcome Dee!

Glad that you could join us!

Hi there, and Welcome!

What suggestion James?
Dee

If you are referring to jbennet that is just his signature which is on all of his posts and has nothing to do with this thread in particular.

> Ancient Dragon is one of our older members
I'm sure Ancient appreciates that :)

If you are referring to jbennet that is just his signature which is on all of his posts and has nothing to do with this thread in particular.

yeah its just a warning - i had this one person who got quite annoyed when she trashed her laptop by not folliwng my advice properley - since then the warning has been my signitaure

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.