Hi, my name is Dee. I have a pop up problem on my laptop so joined to hopefully resolve it soon. I have used laptops for about 15 years and had lots of lessons so not a complete Geek. I am older than all those new members I have viewed today but then I don't see that as a problem. I am a golfer, writing a couple of books too. I am English, I live in Cyprus (Europe but some still say Middle East) and I am visiting friends in Florida for 3 months. I hope to spend 6 months here next year.
Well, that's it
Dee:)

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

Welcome Dee! Ancient Dragon is one of our older members, and if you search him you will find he has one of the best reputations on daniweb.

If you are referring to jbennet that is just his signature which is on all of his posts and has nothing to do with this thread in particular.

If you are referring to jbennet that is just his signature which is on all of his posts and has nothing to do with this thread in particular.

yeah its just a warning - i had this one person who got quite annoyed when she trashed her laptop by not folliwng my advice properley - since then the warning has been my signitaure

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.