i do more tech stuff than you do, serunson :icon_evil:

go on msn, were on for tomoz right?

Well JB, when you are the front runner you have to put up with the envy of others.

Saintly bar mizvah, I made 1000 posts and didn't even notice it. Somebody please congratulate me on making this important milestone! I need the reassurance for a job well done.

Congratulations Lardmeister for that achievement :) Well done!

Congratulations Lardmeister for that achievement :) Well done!

Thank you AD! It was hard and often diametrical work, since I didn't want to just LOL into this. However, I had a blast of fun!

As of now Jbennet is only 2 posts away from 11,000 and I am only 183 away from 3,000. I can't wait for my third star :)

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

I'm just nearby to 1000.. :D

yay postage 500 then 12k

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

hmm...Posting Games helped me a lot to get the star ;)

i dont do the games anymore, the welcomes forum is my new hangout/job

I think I've posted in games only once or twice since I started at DaniWeb. Most of mine are in C and C++ boards, with a few in Geeks Lounge and even less elsewhere.

i dont do the games anymore, the welcomes forum is my new hangout/job

Same here. I decided the games were pointless and whenever I look at my favorite forums in my profile I feel a little, I don't know, embarrassed, that it is my top posted in forum.

my top is

(most)
lounge
xp
intros
games
(least)

Most of my rather simpleminded and
pointles posts are in the lounge.

1000 posts is a milestone and the next
real milestone is 20,000 posts. So LOL
your way up there and you can be first.

Got to leave now to have some fun!

I agree, whoever gets to 20,000 posts first should get the immensely coveted "Fickle Finger of Fate" award.

oooo i want it

hey, i was the first (and only) to hit 10k . i should get a prise.

> i should get a prise.

Good idea; we are already in the process of getting hold of a unique spell / grammar checker which would automatically rectify spelling / punctuation mistakes in posts. ;-)

hey, i was the first (and only) to hit 10k . i should get a prise.

I think you mean 11,000 because Dani hit 10,000 before you.

yeah but dani doesnt count, she made it and has been here longer.

yeah but dani doesnt count, she made it and has been here longer.

Very odd logic!

I am getting so close, I can smell it! Just another month and it shall be 1000.

"Fickle Finger of Fate", is that also known as "Polish Number One".

Very odd logic!

I thought so too. Does that mean when I reach 10,000 I can say I was the first because everyone else that did it has been here longer.

Here's another members of the stars-club (1000+). It took me 1.5 years, so in 15 years I'll have 11000 posts too ;)

my post count is only 10 a day but its lately like 50+

my post count is only 10 a day but its lately like 50+

So I noticed!

yeah i gotta post a lot because i will not have much internet time when i go to university / get employed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.