Saintly bar mizvah, I made 1000 posts and didn't even notice it. Somebody please congratulate me on making this important milestone! I need the reassurance for a job well done.

Congratulations Lardmeister for that achievement :) Well done!

Thank you AD! It was hard and often diametrical work, since I didn't want to just LOL into this. However, I had a blast of fun!

As of now Jbennet is only 2 posts away from 11,000 and I am only 183 away from 3,000. I can't wait for my third star :)

I think I've posted in games only once or twice since I started at DaniWeb. Most of mine are in C and C++ boards, with a few in Geeks Lounge and even less elsewhere.

i dont do the games anymore, the welcomes forum is my new hangout/job

Same here. I decided the games were pointless and whenever I look at my favorite forums in my profile I feel a little, I don't know, embarrassed, that it is my top posted in forum.

Most of my rather simpleminded and
pointles posts are in the lounge.

1000 posts is a milestone and the next
real milestone is 20,000 posts. So LOL
your way up there and you can be first.

Got to leave now to have some fun!

I agree, whoever gets to 20,000 posts first should get the immensely coveted "Fickle Finger of Fate" award.

> i should get a prise.

Good idea; we are already in the process of getting hold of a unique spell / grammar checker which would automatically rectify spelling / punctuation mistakes in posts. ;-)

hey, i was the first (and only) to hit 10k . i should get a prise.

I think you mean 11,000 because Dani hit 10,000 before you.

yeah but dani doesnt count, she made it and has been here longer.

Very odd logic!

I am getting so close, I can smell it! Just another month and it shall be 1000.

"Fickle Finger of Fate", is that also known as "Polish Number One".

Very odd logic!

I thought so too. Does that mean when I reach 10,000 I can say I was the first because everyone else that did it has been here longer.

Here's another members of the stars-club (1000+). It took me 1.5 years, so in 15 years I'll have 11000 posts too ;)

yeah i gotta post a lot because i will not have much internet time when i go to university / get employed

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.