What TV or radio commercials really stick in your mind? Here's one that I really liked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXHHaGi4grc

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

world greatest commercial thing iscoffee houses.

<snip false signature>

world greatest commercial thing iscoffee houses.

Nope -- would have to be Wal-Mart since its the world's largest retailer. Starbuk's coffee houses are going under because people don't want that expensive stuff.

Nope -- would have to be Wal-Mart since its the world's largest retailer. Starbuk's coffee houses are going under because people don't want that expensive stuff.

I doubt Starbucks is is going anywhere. I live in a city of slightly under 200,000 people and I just did a Yahoo Yellow Pages search of Starbucks. 22 listed in the city limits alone. Now I've heard that they have closed or are closing about 5 of them, but that still leaves 17 and I'm not even sure that it counts all of the Starbucks that are inside supermarkets. So I don't think we should write the obituary on Starbucks just yet. People are tightening their belts, but that just means they'll go every other day instead of every day. Also, don't underestimate the social hangout factor or the "Wi-Fi Hotspot" draw.

Well, I can say that we use to like starbucks but now that everything else has gone up in price, it is apparent how much of a luxury starbucks really is. Especially since, if I really need coffee, the circle K is only a buck. I would immagine that they are suffering.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.