Black and red? Almost looked like a black widow spider dress???

Anyone?

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

She buys her own clothing, maybe it was all she could afford. Hand-me-downs from Sarah Palin weren't available yet. :)

Do you have a picture of that thing?

My wife mentioned that she was sure to get some flak over that dress. Of course, my response was "huh? dress? I hadn't really noticed.". I guess stuff like that just doesn't even register with me very often.

Here is a picture of the dress:

commented: Funny stuff =P +4

OOPS! wrong pic - let me try again:

My wife mentioned that she was sure to get some flak over that dress. Of course, my response was "huh? dress? I hadn't really noticed.". I guess stuff like that just doesn't even register with me very often.

Hold it! You are saying you did not notice scarlet on black?

That dress is fugly! Even on the model it's dreadful.

That dress is fugly! Even on the model it's dreadful.

Is it the dress or is it Obama you hate?

Well, Obama will be around for a while, so you better just drink your feelings into the ground!

Is it the dress or is it Obama you hate?

Well, Obama will be around for a while, so you better just drink your feelings into the ground!

I don't care for Obama, either one. But in this case, I'm strictly responding to the original question about the dress, and only the dress.

Hold it! You are saying you did not notice scarlet on black?

Yeah, I just wasn't really paying any attention to what they were wearing. I tune most stuff like that out. It is a pretty ugly dress though.

I only saw the dress in the pic there by GrimJack....and yeah, it is a really ugly dress...on both persons...even if the most beautiful women wore it, it wouldn't make a difference...the dress is hideous!!!

Just looked at the tape again, and if you watch what her daughters are wearing, the color combination makes a lot more sense. My Austrian GF thinks that it is a wonderful modern dress for a woman of Mrs. O's age.

I have been looking for that tape - someone said that the kids looked so cute. I got the vague hint that the 3 together made a set.

btw - anyone who has been paying attention here might have noticed that I am generally pro-Obama; my comment was purely sartorial. I am sure going to pay more attention to her wardrobe that I would normally.

I didn't even notice her dress.

I am almost totally fashion-blind, but even I noticed that dress.
I didn't like it,but I don't know why.

How in the world could anyone look at that picture and NOT notice her dress ???? Someone on talk radio yesterday mentioned that Michelle will probably set another fashion trend just like Jackie K. did in her day. But somehow I doubt it. Jackie was a real knock-out and true First Lady -- no one has matched her beauty before or since then.

I think Nancy Reagan looked and dressed better than Jackie!

Compare Machelle and Nancy with Jackie K.

How in the world could anyone look at that picture and NOT notice her dress ????

Because it's not that big of a deal. I mean, everyone has their own fashion trends. So what if the thing was ugly?

commented: riiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! +5
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.