Here is how it goes, just post a link to your bookmarks in here, so other people can find sites of mutual interest. I have included a step by step guide on how to post your bookmarks. Here are my bookmarks: http://metroidprime2.zoomshare.com/files/bookmarks_3_29_2009.html

Mozilla Firefox
1: Click on "Bookmarks".
2: Click on "Organize Bookmarks".
3: Click on "Import and Backup".
4: Click on "Export HTML".
5: Save the .HTML file to wherever.
6: Upload the .HTML file to the Internet (you can use the SS Free, FileFront, Zoomshare, or another host).
7: Reply to this topic with a link to the uploaded .HTML file.

Microsoft Internet Explorer
1: Reply to this message with links to every single website on your favorites (this can be time consuming, but Internet Explorer sucks, so what do you expect?).

Apple Safari
1: Reply to this message with links to every single website on your favorites.

Mozilla SeaMonkey
2: Click on "Manage Bookmarks".
3: Click on "Tools".
4: Click on "Export...".
5: Save the .HTML file to wherever.
6: Upload the .HTML file to the Internet (you can use the SS Free, FileFront, Zoomshare, or another host).
7: Reply to this topic with a link to the uploaded .HTML file.

Opera
2: Click on "Manage Bookmarks...".
3: Right click on the left side of the separator.
4: Click on "File".
5: Click on "Export as HTML...".
6: Save the .HTML file to wherever.
7: Upload the .HTML file to the Internet (you can use the SS Free, FileFront, Zoomshare, or another host).
8: Reply to this topic with a link to the uploaded .HTML file.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Or instead of uploading to another server you can just attach them to your post here. Click on "Go Advanced" button at the bottom of the screen, then "Manage Attachments" button. Note: you will probably have to zip up the *.html file before attaching.

lol i think i got this ...... my brain has switched off for the night(sooo tired) plz note some of my bookmarks are just random sites i marked for lata use but didnt get round to removing lol

I'll show you mine if you show me yours <these marks subject to change at a moments notice>

I would post my "marks", but they are all links to movies involving large groups of black men fornicating with one white female midget, and serious geeks like you wouldn't be interested.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.