post ur description about an anime character to let people guess the anime character...

sample:

an adolescent nimble yellow haired ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage..

answer : Naruto Uzumaki

oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=oOo=

Leader and teacher of Team 7, consisting of the series' primary characters, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Naruto Uzumaki. He is initially portrayed as a detached and apathetic figure, but as the series progresses, his loyalty to his friends and students becomes increasingly apparent. Kakashi's past has been extensively explored in the series, resulting in a gaiden being devoted to his past experiences.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by maydhyam

Ooh, ooh, how come I didn't notice this thread? Anyways, try guessing this for starters; simple of course:

An extremely Smart and Lazy ninja; dislikes tobacco smoke and anything that is too troublesome.

Ooh, ooh, how come I didn't notice this thread? Anyways, try guessing this for starters; simple of course:

Is your avatar from an anime? If yes from what?

Also guess this:
His is very short, hates milk, doesn't need to draw circles and absolutely hates being called short.

His Avatar is from the anime series of Get backers.. his name is Midou Ban the last descendant of the vampiez..

An extremely Smart and Lazy ninja; dislikes tobacco smoke and anything that is too troublesome.

My answer : Konohamaru

His is very short, hates milk, doesn't need to draw circles and absolutely hates being called short.

My answer : Aisaka Taiga...

Oh, sorry I didn't notice the replies here. :X

> Is your avatar from an anime? If yes from what?

Like ahihihi.. said, it's Midou Ban from Get Backers.

> My answer : Konohamaru

The correct answer is Naara Shikamaru. :-)

Edited by ~s.o.s~: n/a

My answer : Aisaka Taiga...

I was thinking of Full Metal Alchemist (doesn't need to draw circles).

Well guys...how about this:
This character is always late for his teaching sessions, and you could always find him reading a rated book.

Yup :)

here is another:
he's half-demon and he is eternally searching for a jewel to turn him into a full demon...

Inu Yasha!

Here's one from my side:

He's an adventurer in search of a treasure. He has a rubber body which is a result of having eaten a devil fruit.

Buggy the Clown

Here's one:
She embodies the traditional Victorian aristocrat. She is extremely demanding and can seem unappreciative of others. Her favorite words are "tea", "servant" and "What?"...

Who is she?

> Buggy the Clown

No; it's Luffy who is a 'rubberman'. Buggy can just take out his body parts and move them around. :)

> She is extremely demanding and can seem unappreciative of others.
> Her favorite words are "tea", "servant" and "What?"

No idea. :(

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.