Then i will not shoot the rabbit and wait for another animal to shoot, there's always a choice ^_^ and shooting a talking rabbit is very creepy... the talking rabbit might curse me and i would not rather take the risk.... and i don't have to stomach to eat a talking rabbit... rather i find it very fascinating as i will perhaps befriend the talking rabbit rather than killing it.

Member Avatar
diafol

In fact, come to think of it, I'd kill the rabbit out of spite. Give me a conundrum, cheeky nastard. Blow his bloody head off. Upset my karma. I'd blow his bloomin head off and then kick his twitchin carcass for a few miles.

I feel better for sharing...

I know the answer, it's given me an epiphenomena, i now understand the meaning of life. Now i don't think the actual poster has the answer, and posted this to find it for himself.. yet he is the one who must walk the path.. The Rabbit IS a Rabbit, The Man is a Man. The answer is an inevitable truth.. relating to each and everyones life.. the answer is always the same.. but what you take from it, that can be extraordinary.

commented: Where in the world are you? Would love to have a cold beer with ya. +0

I know the answer, it's given me an epiphenomena, i now understand the meaning of life. Now i don't think the actual poster has the answer, and posted this to find it for himself.. yet he is the one who must walk the path.. The Rabbit IS a Rabbit, The Man is a Man. The answer is an inevitable truth.. relating to each and everyones life.. the answer is always the same.. but what you take from it, that can be extraordinary.

^^This.

Clap...clap...clap.

Wow, eventually. Way too heavy for me though. I'd rather stick to coding than philosophy, thats for sure.

That doesn't answer the question, that is just an analysis of the scenario.

Member Avatar
diafol

Total crock. Sorry iam.