LOL

Is there anything missing here?

wenbnet commented: LOL.... +0

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Yes, something is clearly missing and that's you:)

An intravenous coffee feed?

Water? Never!!! Mountain Dew -- the drink of techies.

I'm addicted to Mountain dew but I stopped drinking coz I was afraid I'll get a diabetes :(

I'm addicted to Mountain dew but I stopped drinking coz I was afraid I'll get a diabetes :(

Watch out for the withdrawal symptoms -- an uncontrollable urge to pick up a banjo and play Foggy Mountain Breakdown by the cee-ment pond.

commented: Haha! +0

Your missing a Microwave there. You can't do anything without a source of radiated food...

Watch out for the withdrawal symptoms -- an uncontrollable urge to pick up a banjo and play Foggy Mountain Breakdown by the cee-ment pond.

What's the symptoms?? Haha!

Actually I have a more practical idea for the perfect computer desk, I just need to build it lol.

If I build it, they will buy it...

A big-boobed she-geek to fix you lunch and your errors...Harr-de har har !

Coffee made with pre-cafeinated water!

General Tao laser chicken, cooling off.
Some week-old pizza slices, still in the box.

I guess you may also need a lamp and cant see a toileteries for grooming oneself after using the toilet

I guess you may also need a lamp and cant see a toileteries for grooming oneself after using the toilet

We're programmers. We work from the light from the screen. And since we got no girls (being nerds), we don't need no groomin' neither.

commented: Haha +0

We're programmers. We work from the light from the screen. And since we got no girls (being nerds), we don't need no groomin' neither.

Geek Power!

And besides, the computer desk is specially designed for you to live there forever. LOL

Somewhere in this photo is a computer desk nearing perfection...

It is clearly missing the surrounding scene of a super computer in front of the desk with remote access on the monitor screen. Also the toilet should be below the desk so you don't need to get out of the chair to go to the loo.

That should work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.