I hate the word "can't".

I hate the word "can't".

Don't all bosses hate it?

I hate the word "fag" or "faggot", not because I am gay but because it's annoying and can be offensive. People get called and call people fag or faggot a lot, makes no sense to me because if you aren't gay it's not offensive at all (if you aren't gay and it is to offensive to you the review the modern definition), but since people being gay is more of a common less odd occurence now days I think these faggots need to stop calling people fags and faggots, unless of course you are referring to them as a bundle of sticks.

I hate the word "fag" or "faggot", not because I am gay but because it's annoying and can be offensive. People get called and call people fag or faggot a lot, makes no sense to me because if you aren't gay it's not offensive at all (if you aren't gay and it is to offensive to you the review the modern definition), but since people being gay is more of a common less odd occurence now days I think these faggots need to stop calling people fags and faggots, unless of course you are referring to them as a bundle of sticks.

Now a days, people just use it as a joke but in some cases people use it as a threat...

@<M/>, indeed it's just extremely annoying to me.

@<M/>, indeed it's just extremely annoying to me.

Any threat is annoying...

The one word I really really hate is banned here -- the F word. I know people who can't say a sentence without saying it and it drives me up the wall. My mother would have washed my mouth out with soap if she herd me saying that word, and I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week either.

I also don't like it when people say $1Million words when they could have just as easily said a $1.00 word. For example: "depict". I once worked with a woman who's job was to give speeches, and she said that word constantly. I tried to get here to use the word "show", but she wasn't moved. Oh well.

@Ancient Dragon Ya words like that are incredibly annoying at times, if you say them a lot it's almost like an addiction and it flies out of your mouth at unpredictable unknown times. I will only say that under specific, someone makes me tick, or I'm trying to fix something. I will say "f—c—ing ay...", that is normally expressed when I am dealing with an inanimate object.

The one word I really really hate is banned here -- the F word. I know people who can't say a sentence without saying it and it drives me up the wall. My mother would have washed my mouth out with soap if she herd me saying that word, and I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week either.

In California, specifically southern, there are A LOT of people (they come from south of california, so Mexico and so on south) and they just can't stop saying the F word, it is like every 2 words has to contain the f- word in a way...

if you recieve a dollar for everytime one of them say the f- word you can retire in the first 3 hours... literaly

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.