Why do they make computers harder to use and program than they need to be? Here are some examples:
- Why do most spreadsheets and programming languages do trigonometric functions in radians, when most people use degrees?
- Why does Microsoft change the name of everything from what others called it before (a "directory" suddenly became a "folder", and a "procedure" became a "method").
- In the 1980s, kids all over were programming computers. With the change to Windows, this suddenly stopped, as Microsoft made programming a lot harder to do. Why?
- Why have all of the easy-to-use programming languages been replaced with the hard-to-use C derivatives?
- Why are they making HTML harder to use by taking away features and not replacing them?
- Why do the operating systems get more complicated and take up more memory? They aren't any more useful.