My bestes hobby:
Admiring pretty women!

I don't think that counts :P

We all love to stare at the pretty robots.

mine is hiking, running, playing yugi oh duel monsters. also like watching f1, tennis, soccer as well as rugby and cricket.

also like creative writting and reading. dont like programming though. its just a job. something with which to earn money.

btw. just what the devil is nethack?

I used to like cricket but not anymore. West Indies suck now. I love soccer though (to watch, not play)

EDIT: It's football to me.

I love soccer though (to watch, not play)

EDIT: It's football to me.

+1 me too

I don't think that counts :P

We all love to stare at the pretty robots.

There ought to be quite a difference in admire and stare! In my case its more dream, since I am just too young for that sort of thing. Well, I guess better too young than too old.

To admire woman for her beauty is different from staring at her like some pervert stalker!

i agree ;)

nethack is a 133t game played from a linux/unix command line

>btw. just what the devil is nethack?

Only the best game ever made!
http://www.nethack.org/

Don't be fooled by the ASCII graphics or the stark website, nethack is one of the most indepth games I have ever played.

i love the movies...

reading...

eating...hehehe

sleeping..

writing and surfing the internet...

mine is hiking, running, playing yugi oh duel monsters. also like watching f1, tennis, soccer as well as rugby and cricket.

also like creative writting and reading. dont like programming though. its just a job. something with which to earn money.

hi ravenous wolf..

what are the books you read.. you may find the thread great books interesting and share some of your thoughts...:)

@ mayo

difficult to say. let me rather give you a list of what i have read recently. not all of them were read to the end for various reasons like not enough time, boring etc...

harry potter (complete but not my favorite)
fearless by francine pascal. cool but gets repetitive after a while.
paradise lost by john milton.(not read to the end. but am planning to soon)
the old man and the sea by ernest hemmingway.

others i have read include tarzan, last legionary by douglass hill(my all time favorite), animorphs(not bad),

i am looking for the dune series. have only read chapter house. loved it.

My dad has the Dune series, never got into it myself but he swears by it? Anyone ever read Swansong? No theres a class book, and the Belgariad? Read them when I was a childerbeast, never forgot them.

Anyway yeah my hobbies are reading, programming, gym (i really need to start going again), admiring ze beautiful women, cruising the internet and cycling!

@ mickinator

you should try it. its cool. in chapter house there is a certain subtleness in darwi odrade's planning which would leave any of history's great generals green with envy. in fact so subtle is it that if more than half of those who have read chapter house actually gets it, i would be really surprised. but if you look very carefully you will find it. she planned the whole demise of the honoured matres and she did it like a 180 IQ genius. hit them like cancer from within and not only did they not realize it they are being hit they were actually begging for the chance to be hit.

sorry, i have never heard of the books that you mention.

Wolf, there's a trilogy with the first 3 books (the real ones IMO) out from Victor Golantz. ISBN 0576070706.
Paperback, about 910 pages.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.