Fellow Php Developers,

Googled but no luck to get Php 7 sample snippets for my learning purpose.
Can you be kind enough to give me code snippets in Php 7 so I can learn Php 7 faster while gaining work experience building scripts ?
I have tailored (but not built) a script with a variety of functions. If I can get the source code of the script (build it or get it built) then I can learn many functions from it. Good work experience! The task of the script is to auto search keywords on google. Here are the steps the script must undergo:

PSEUDOCODE START

• -> NAVIGATE TO (CONSTANT): google.com
  • -> WAIT FOR SEARCH BOX HTML ATTRIBUTE TO LOAD ON PAGE
  • -> WAIT FOR SEARCH BUTTON HTML ATTRIBUTE TO LOAD ON PAGE

• -> TYPE KEYWORDS (CONSTANT): "php 7 programming forums" ON SEARCH BOX
  • -> CLICK SEARCH BUTTON

(LOOP WHILE NOT LIST ITEMS IN LIST "SEARCH RESULT" = 100
START LOOP

• -> WAIT FOR SERP LINKS TO LOAD ON PAGE
  • -> SCRAPE ALL SERP LINKS (fullhrefs) TO LIST: SEARCH RESULT
  • -> CLICK NEXT BUTTON
    END LOOP
    )

END OF PSEUDOCODE

As you can see, The PSEUDOCODE has about 10 functions and so just glancing over the script should give me work experience in 10 things (teach me 10 different codes).

So basically, hen you load the auto-search.php, it should redirect you to google.com, keyword search for "php 7 programming forums" and scrape all links presented by the search (page after page until 100 links have been scraped).
Show me different code samples so I can learn a variety of ways to achieve the same goal.

Anyway, using that PSEUDOCODE I built a .exe tool (Ubot Studio). Now, I want to learn how to build a web version. The first 10 people who provide codes here where their codes do all the steps mentioned in the PSEUDOCODE will get a free copy of the .exe version as a thank you and so NO you won't be wasting your time helping me learn Php 7 through practical work experience as you'll get something in return! And don't forget other newbies would benefit from your code contributions too and LIKE your posts!

Thank You!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.