please see the attached logo5.swf and flash.txt. logo5.swf reads the variable values from flash.txt and both should be placed in the same directory. i want to change all the 6 text components to blue color (#242440). i am able to do this except for the slogan 'Innovating Electronic Intelligence' which appears below 'Embedded Technology Labs'. this remains white - i am unable to figure out why. i have used Sothink SWF Quicker 3.0 build 70524 to make these changes directly in the flash file. please ask me for any further clarification. thank you for your time and efforts.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

I think I couldn't figure it out unless I see your FLA file.

I think I couldn't figure it out unless I see your FLA file.

thanks for your prompt reply. as i mentioned in my post, i dont have the fla file. i have used Sothink SWF Quicker 3.0 build 70524 to make directly these changes directly in the flash swf file file. possibly, i could use a swf to fla converter to enable you to have the fla file, but i dont think thats really necessary.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

I've never used Sothing SWF Quicker neither I have it. I also dont have any idea what it does. But I think that, there could be some propery changing thing so that you could change the color.

What i dont get is... how can you not have the FLA?

Cause if you did its a matter of seconds

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.