In the last period of time i noticed that when i open any site contain flash, i found this flash surrounded with a gray border and if i pointed on it i found this message (click to active).

But i noticed also that this did not in some other sites lets say msn.com

by the way i want to know how to include my flash without this border appear.

this the code i use

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="738" height="370" title="FLASH LOGO">
        <param name="movie" value="../flash/work.swf">
        <param name="quality" value="high"><param name="SCALE" value="noborder">
        <embed src="../flash/work.swf" width="738" height="370" scale="noborder" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
      </object>

I hope that their is any one help me quickly.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by amanda112

This is a security feature by MS Internet Explorer after SP2.

Other browsers work fine without it. So there's hardly one can do about it.

If there is a way anyone knows of, I'd surely like to know for knowledge purpose.

I agree with the others in this blog. I have yet to find a way around it without changing the settings in my browser which would mean everyone would have to have the settings I have. But like they said if you find a way please post it because I would like to know.

I might be wrong but I believe the individual was talking about adding something like a flash banner to their site not creating a full flash site. I will give you credit though your sites look great.

Microsoft lost a huge lawsuit because a flash player automatically started on someone's computer and caused a crash or a virus or something like that.

So now, you have to click to start flash. What a pain! Good thing there is a fix.

I think you should try some other browsers.... Other browsers work fine without it. So there's hardly one can do about it.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.