Respected Sir,

I'm a student of class XII in a school in Roorkee,India, and we have to do projects on C++.
I chose the Medicine Store as my topic.

I 've divided it basically in 2 parts-
1. a database maintaning the records of medcines and other details regarding each and every medicine available on the store.
2. a sales and purchase management system regarding taking care of all the financial transactions for the medicines from the store.
I don't know how to frame the PURCHASE AND SALES management system. So could you plaease give a complete program regarding purchase and sales management for the medical store.

I don't know how to frame the PURCHASE AND SALES management system. So could you plaease give a complete program regarding purchase and sales management for the medical store.

If this is for an assignment, we do not do your work for you on this forum. If you have specific code that you've written, and that you're having trouble getting to run or compile, please post it here, and we'll help you troubleshoot it.

We're here to help you learn, not do your work for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.