hi, am new here

i need ur help.

How to load an image from web browser control to an image in a visual basic form?
i am using vb6.0, an imagebox, web browser object. i want to know to load the image from web to my vb form

thank you in advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First, do NOT use web browser control. Give it up and use URLdownloafile API function instead - google up more details yourself. Second use loadpicture function to get picture into memory and set it to any compatible object (form, picture, ...) simply this way set myform.backgroundpicture = loadpicture("c:\my-sleazy-dream.jpg"). To keep picture on your form longer than till first repaint set form.autoredraw to true.

hi VIeditorlover.

Thank you for your quick responce. I really appreciate it.

I will try what you said and back here again.

God bless. (^.~)

First, do NOT use web browser control. Give it up and use URLdownloafile API function instead - google up more details yourself. Second use loadpicture function to get picture into memory and set it to any compatible object (form, picture, ...) simply this way set myform.backgroundpicture = loadpicture("c:\my-sleazy-dream.jpg"). To keep picture on your form longer than till first repaint set form.autoredraw to true.

hi sir!
i had discover the answer for my question.
by the way, thank you again.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.