Can someone out there provide me with notes or information on using data reports in Visual Basic 6.0

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Hi.
I may provide you with a pdf file that will enable you to create, manipulate and design data reports.
Reply if you are still interested.

Hi.
I may provide you with a pdf file that will enable you to create, manipulate and design data reports.
Reply if you are still interested.

Yes I am very much interested. You would be greatly assisting me.

Thank you

Lovemore

Yes I am very much interested. You would be greatly assisting me.

Thank you

Lovemore

Hi i will send you the pdf file.
You may go through it and it will help you.
Cheers!

LoveMore,

Can I also ask for a copy about data report. Thank You.

Can someone out there provide me with notes or information on using data reports in Visual Basic 6.0

Hi, i've attached a sample project. download it. it will help you in creating and understanding data reports in vb6.

commented: Nice Work!! Keep it up. It was really Helpful and educative +1

choudhuryshouvi,

Thank you for the copy.

if the project will help you plz don't forget to mention it here. if u find any more problems just post it under the same thread or u can also mail me to choudhuryshouvik@gmail.com

Cheers!

Can you send me the file too??
please PM me to rtm_e@yahoo.com
Thanks

what is data report?

what is data report?

first tell do u know what vb is???

hi..
im also want to know about data report in VB6. can u sand me the pdf file too?? thank u

first tell do u know what vb is???

help me in data report please.. can u give me step bye step example..thank u

Hi, i've attached a sample project. download it. it will help you in creating and understanding data reports in vb6.

Hey Buddies Visit http://www.a1vbcode.com for much much sipler and good programms on Visual Basic.

Hi

Can I also ask for a copy about data report. Thank You.

Cheers!

Hello....do you still have the pdf file about creating reports. I am interested. Kindly let me know, thanks.
Reply: nani.mwenza@yahoo.com

[Hi,

i am new in vb6.0 Data reports can anybody help me regarding my requirement is i need to display my Grand total for summarise total displaying in Group header,Group Footer section & they are displaying separate total for each employee Total my requirement i need to display all Sub-total of employee added all display Grand total whatis the process and one more is which section i need to keep Grand total section means either Group section or page footer which? this is very urgent .

Regards
ANAND.

choudhuryshouvi - about Project.zip.

Is this for Standalone VB6 or is it part of the Microsoft Access Userform.

If standalone program, does it extract the information from mdb files. If so, then I could use it on any Access database. Correct?

I haven't unpacked it yet. I wanted to clarify the use of the vbp project and its relation to Access. I have Access 2003 but I'm not a fan of it.

choudhuryshouvi - about Project.zip.

Is this for Standalone VB6 or is it part of the Microsoft Access Userform.

If standalone program, does it extract the information from mdb files. If so, then I could use it on any Access database. Correct?

I haven't unpacked it yet. I wanted to clarify the use of the vbp project and its relation to Access. I have Access 2003 but I'm not a fan of it.

1. this is a standalone vb6 program using ms access as its back-end

2. yes, it can extract information from mdb files. but its capability is limited to access 2000 databases only. because this program was developed based on DAO object library which could not read access files which is more than 2000. if you want to read access 2003 databases using this program then you have to use ADO library and ofcourse need to convert the syntaxes accordingly.

3. whether you have access 2003 or access 2007, it doesn't matter any. but one disadvantage is, you cannot use any new database that you may have created using access 2003 and bind it with this program.

Hope that you have got answers to all of your questions.

regards
Shouvik

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.