Hi guys,

I demand to know the correct order of the following topics to study

Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, and UML

Thanks in advance

[EL-Prince]

Ezzaral commented: Would you like a suggestion on just what you can do with your demand? -2
javaAddict commented: The king has spoken -1

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi guys,

I demand to know the correct order of the following topics to study

Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, and UML

Thanks in advance

[EL-Prince]

Learn manners first.

Sorry I couldn't get it, would you make it a little bit clearer!!!!!!!!

Thanks

[EL-Prince]

Sorry I couldn't get it, would you make it a little bit clearer!!!!!!!!

Thanks

[EL-Prince]

What?
Wasn't this clear enough?

Learn manners first.

Who are you to demand?

Excuse me Ezzaral , I asked a straight forward question, and you replied with "manner"???

Do you mind to mention what is the meaning of manner, or at least give me what to learn first before the other design patterns, or Object Oriented Analysis and Design that's all

Thanks for your help

[EL-Prince]

MxDev: I guess English isn't your first language? The verb "demand" is the wrong word to use in this situation, and appears to be very rude. Eg, a master would "demand" something from his servant.
"manners" are the rules of good/polite behaviour.
If you said "can someone please tell me the correct order..." that would be OK.
To answer your question, I think you should start with OO A&D, which will include learning UML because that's the language of OO analysis & design. Then move on to a few Design Patterns. Don't attempt to learn a whole book-full of patterns; these are things you look up when you need them

Sorry guys, I apologize about my rude question format.

JamesCherril : Yes james my English isn't my first language, and I'm really thankful for your detailed answer.

Thanks for help

[EL-Prince]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.