Im in dire help of needing to do the following:
1. Write a function which will take a grade as an argument and validate it for domain (in a valid range). Return true if valid, false if not.
2. Write a function which will take a grade as an argument and return the equivalent GPA value.
3. ALTERNATIVE CHALLENGE: Instead of writing two seperate functions above, write one function which will validate AND convert. This function should PROCESS ONLY. Leave the input/output for main().
4. In main(), prompt the user for a grade and convert it to GPA. Do this in a loop until the user wants to stop. Don't forget to validate.
GRADE EQUIVALENCY GUIDE
Grade Letter GPA Description
90 - 100 A+ 5.0 Outstanding
85 - 89 A 4.5 Outstanding
80 - 84 A- 4.0 Excellent
75 - 79 B+ 3.5 Very Good
70 - 74 B 3.0 Good
65 - 69 C+ 2.5 Pass
60 - 64 C 2.0 Pass
55 - 59 D 1.5 Conditional Pass
50 - 54 D- 1.0 Conditional Pass
Below 50 F 0.0 Fail
* Grades are rounded to the nearest whole number before converting to GPA. For example, a grade of 74.6 is GPA 3.5 whereas 74.4 is 3.0.
* Grades must be between 0 and 100.
If anyone can help me, that would be greatly appreciated