Dragazarth 0 Newbie Poster

I feel this is the wrong type of use of this forum but I don't know where else to turn to!

My Maths summary booklet which I have been typing up for my exams has an XML error within zip.
I have tried to fix it but I don't know XML, and its now 1 in the morning. I have just been trying to make sure all the tags match up but obviously im missing something. I think it was caused when I was trying to print it but if failed and nothing works now anyhow.

it says when I view it:

End tag 'm:oMath' does not match the start tag 'w:p'. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Users/Dragazarth/Desktop/word/d...

<v:textbox style="mso-fit-shape-to-text:t"><w:txbxContent><w:p w:rsidR="001B7887" w:rsidRPr="00E80C3A" w:rsid...
>>

I know this means that its just a tag mismatch but I have checked over it multiple times and can not see the problem

Sorry about this, please help me..

I have attached the XML document and the actual .docx which you need to change to .zip to view the internal files
sorry about this..
Could you also point out what was wrong?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.