Hi,

I'm getting the following while trying to execute my spring program

5 Jul, 2011 7:22:08 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext prepareRefresh
INFO: Refreshing org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@18a47e0: display name [org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@18a47e0]; startup date [Tue Jul 05 19:22:08 IST 2011]; root of context hierarchy
5 Jul, 2011 7:22:08 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [beans.xml]
5 Jul, 2011 7:22:09 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext obtainFreshBeanFactory
INFO: Bean factory for application context [org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@18a47e0]: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@ae506e
5 Jul, 2011 7:22:09 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@ae506e: defining beans [user]; root of factory hierarchy

Can any1 plz tell me wht this is?

Thanks

Okay? And what is wrong with INFO messages?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.