i am a student of mcs and doing my project in the agent technology.but there is problem that how the agent monitores the user activities and propose the required solution for them.can any one help me that how can monitor the activities using java code.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

mahm240,

Please describe your problem in detail so we can assist you with it.

From what I can gather you want just to monitor traffic over a network? Or do you want to monitor user modifications to a network system?

cbarton.a

mahm240,

From what I can gather you want just to monitor traffic over a network? Or do you want to monitor user modifications to a network system?

cbarton.a

2. Activity Monitor – This component monitors the activity of the user once it is detected that the user is doing the activity of interest. For example, this could be looking for some key words in the word document that the user is editing (Some hints on how this kind of a component can be implemented is given in the References section of this document). If the user is typing a key word several times, you may want to offer help on that topic to the user through a wizard.

this activity will be Based on the profile and on the history of activities of the user, a behavioural profile of that user could be determined and this behavioural profile will help the information push system in determining the content that the particular user would like to view.

you asking whole project from us or what..

it is a community to solve bugs not to do project outsourcing...

try it yourself... you can...

mahm240,

From what I can gather you want just to monitor traffic over a network? Or do you want to monitor user modifications to a network systems?

cbarton.a

i want to monitor the activities of the user when he is using the net.how can i detects that what he searchs and proposed the required solution for him.yah sir your right network traffic monitoring.

Come up with some code on your own so that we can help lead you in the right direction. Giving a problem statement, saying good luck and taking credit for it is not what we do here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.