I want to store session of employee that is employee id when employee login with username and password store employee id as session using vb.net

i have a form where employee enter his username and password after entering he must select new form from control panel when he select form his id should get store in session

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Instructions on how to save settings can be found here.

Hai Reverend Jim i have two pages one is login page and another is some page where when user login and redirect to that page i want to display which employee login and redirect to that page how to store employee session please help me out with some idea....

If by "redirect" you are talking about a web app and web pages then I can't make any suggestions. I've never worked with web apps other than as a user.

Hi jim as a user how can i store session for each page when page load....

If this Question is regarding sessions in ASP.Net Then it should be moved to ASP.net forum where experts can help you.... I suggest you to read on Session veriables, cookies, and Querystring in asp.net

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.