yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....................i love u all...heheheh...its solved...i dont know how and why hehhe...i just change as maligui said..and i still have error...then i try to change my db...which is for my numIC n PhoneNum i change it from number to text...then pooffff.....it shows succes...ooohhhhhh...i feel so happy to see that msgbox hehehe...thank you 4 alllllll that help me in solving my problem...love u alllssss..... now i can happily celebrate my hari raya hehehe...thank you......thank you...happy holidays 4 all who's in holiday, happy working 4 those who's working n happy studying 4 those who's studying..hehehe..i am soooo happyyyy.....n this is only because of you guys...thank you so muchh again and again..hehehe..

Nice to see you have it working and glad to see you stuck with it. You're a trooper! :)

@Reverend Jim
As you can see SQL is my weak point. I usually use MSVS to plot the SQL out for me. Logic is my strong point. I guess that's why I'll never understand Quantum Physics. It's logically illogical, or illogically logical -- hmm...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.