What attributes and behaviors would an object representing a bank account have?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

@OP
Does this Bank account example program look of use to you? It's a simple program really, you just have to imagine that you are creating an ATM simulation so if you want you could visit your local bank, and look at the various functions that the ATM offers. Of course you could just look at this list of ATM functions. Good luck, and I am more then willing to help you on this journey... as a matter of fact this may be a good review or practice for myself. Please feel free to post your progress, and to challenge you I'd try and make a basic GUI of this simulation ATM so it looks like the real deal =D

There are lots of people here who will freely give their time to help you become the best Java programmer you can be. There's nobody here who is interested in helping you cheat or doing your homework for you.

DaniWeb Member Rules (which you agreed to when you signed up) include:
"Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments"
http://www.daniweb.com/community/rules

Post what you have done so far and someone will help you from there.

(Please - nobody else feed this idle cheat until he shows some effort)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.